We would like to invite you to the next in our FREE Webinar series: Travel health and Japanese Encephalitis outbreak response.
Our Webinar will be presented by our very own Benchmarque Group Trainer, Nadine Henare and Dr Hubert Maruszak (Snr. Medical Manager, Travel - Sanofi).
So why sign up for this FREE Webinar?
This year, Australia has seen its first Japanese Encephalitis outbreak! Join our webinar to find out what you need to know as a healthcare provider.
During this Webinar, we will cover:
- A brief overview of Travel health recommendations
- Key facts about Japanese Encephalitis, including how the virus is spread, the signs and symptoms of infection, and strategies to reduce the spread
- Identifying priority cohorts eligible to receive government-funded Japanese Encephalitis vaccines
- Japanese Encephalitis vaccine brands, dosing schedule and route of administration
- Precautions and contraindications for Japanese Encephalitis vaccines
- Epidemiology and vaccination including what should we expect in 2023 for Japanese Encephalitis management
- Resources available to support the safe use and delivery of Japanese Encephalitisvaccines in primary care.
…and if that’s not enough, just remember it’s FREE learning!!
Interested? Register here
Powered by Froala Editor