Nationally recognised and accredited
The Benchmarque Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO. 21824) delivering a range of skills courses and programs to meet the needs of a broad range of health professionals across Australia.
The Benchmarque Group prides itself on its strong partnerships within the healthcare industry. These partnerships across the broader health and community sector, are a crucial factor in improving health delivery and outcomes for all students and their clients.
Specialising in primary healthcare
Supporting a wide-range of healthcare professionals:
- General Practitioners
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Health Workers
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Practitioners
- Practice Secretaries
- Practice Managers
- Allied Health Practitioners
The Benchmarque Group works cooperatively across the primary health industry, with State and Commonwealth agencies, private sector institutions, and community-based organisations, to assist in creating positive health outcomes for all students.
We are continuously looking to connect and build strong partnerships with organisations that share our goal of capacity building and workforce development in metropolitan, rural and remote Australia.
- ensure representation from different organisations, at all levels, across Australia’s health industry, to provide a strong foundation to establish new professional development initiatives
- are key in the delivery of effective health promotion and educational outcomes in key areas such as aural health, chronic disease and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander health.
With the growth in Government-funded training programs for health workers – and our track record in delivering clinical based training programs – means that many of our fully-funded programs play a major role in helping the Government equip Australia’s health workforce to address healthcare issues of national importance.
Partner with The Benchmarque Group
We offer many courses and programs, most of which can be delivered as a group booking for your organisation. Please complete the below form and our Partnerships Manager will be in touch.