Head Office

1300 855 568
Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
Ground Floor, 101 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121
Get directions

Online enquiry

Contact me via
Thank you for your message, we will be in touch soon.
The message has not been sent, please try again later

Browse all courses

Showing 13 of courses

We have expanded our immunisation learning pathways to support anyone working in Primary Healthcare. 

Immunisation Endorsement Pathway (Nurse Immuniser): HESA accredited course for students who are required to administer vaccinations independent of a Medical Officer.

Immunisation Clinical Pathway (Immunisation Practice): For students who are required to immunise under the observation of a medical officer as part of their scope of practice.

Immunisation Practice Support Pathway (Immunisation Support): For students who do not immunise as part of their scope of practice.

Explore a pathway below.


The Benchmarque Group continue to be leaders in the delivery of nationally accredited training supporting nurses and health professionals in Ear Health assessment and management. Our new bundled options are designed to provide the simplest and most cost-effective way to gain skills relevant to your role and that can be immediately implemented in the workplace.

Click here to find out how you can save money on our new Ear Health Programs.

Splinting, Immobilisation and Fracture Management


Start now online course

Showing closest courses:

Courses within 25KM
Courses within 50KM
Courses within 100KM
Courses further than 100km
Notify me for upcoming workshops

Filter courses

Course Category
set my location

Frequently asked questions

FAQs for fully funded Authorised Nurse Immuniser opportunities

FAQs for fully funded Authorised Nurse Immuniser opportunities

Do I need to arrange my own workplace based activities?

  • Students who are not currently working within an immunisation environment, are required to make their own arrangements for workplace observed practice.
  • You may be able to organise supervision via your own place of work in the hospital vaccination clinic or local COVID hub.
  • Other considerations would be to contact your own local council immunisation service or your local GP.
  • Refer to https://www.benchmarquegroup.com.au/workplace-activity

What is considered 50% of the pathway?

  • 50% of the Immunisation Endorsement Pathway is deemed as completion of all online learning prior to enrolling in a workshop.
  • 20% of the Immunisation Endorsement Pathway is deemed as completion of the Foundations of Immunisation Practice Program.

What is the difference between Private and Public sector?

  • The Australian healthcare system is structured, broadly speaking, into one of two categories: public and private. Public health institutions are funded by the State, Territory, or Federal government, and managed by state and territory bodies.
  • All RNs enrolling onto the course should check with their employer to see if they are a private or public general practice, hospital, community health centre etc. 
  • As stated by the RACGP, for community health centres and general practices
  • Private practice: If your patients are privately or directly billed any costs at the time of appointment, regardless of the patient receiving a Medicare rebate.
  • Public practice: If your patients are bulk billed at the time of appointment then the patient will have no out-of-pocket expenses.
  • For hospital RNs:
    • Private hospital: is a hospital not owned by the government, including for-profits and non-profits.
    • Public hospital: is a hospital that is government-owned and is fully funded by the government.

How do I know if my workplace is in a regional, remote or metropolitan area?

  • If you are unsure which area your workplace is classified in, please click on The Health Workforce Locator
  • Simply select RRMA on the classification filter and then type your work location in ‘find address’ and click search location. 
  • Under RRMA (1991) the wording will state either Metropolitan Zone, Rural Zone or Regional Zone which will help you answer the question, (please ignore the codes as these are not applicable).

Will Covid-19 vaccines be covered in the program? 

The Australian Government Department of Health is ensuring our workforce is competent in the safe management and administration of COVID-19 vaccines. Therefore, they have developed mandatory specific COVID-19 training modules. 

This mandatory training is available for all authorised COVID-19 vaccination providers, at no cost. All COVID-19 vaccination providers must have authority to vaccinate in their relevant state and territory and have also undertaken immunisation training, as required for their profession. Completing the COVID-19 vaccination training program does NOT qualify participants as an authorised immunisation provider.

On the successful completion of the Immunisation Endorsement Pathway, you should have the ability:

  •  Deliver a ‘whole of life’ vaccinations to children, adolescents and adults
  •  Demonstrate an understanding of the National Immunisation Program (NIP) Schedule
  •  Implement effective Cold Chain Management
  •  Develop and implement Catch-Up schedules.

Who is eligible for this funding?

  • This funding opportunity is available to Registered Nurses working in NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC or WA.
  • Applicants must have a current and valid AHPRA registration.

Can I apply for funding if I’ve already enrolled in the pathway?

  • Applicants who have previously started or completed learning as part of the Immunisation Endorsement Pathway or Immunisation Clinical Pathway are not eligible.
  • If you have enrolled in an immunisation pathway but have not yet pressed the ‘Begin assessment’ button for any assessments, you may submit an expression of interest.

How do I get my certificate?

  • On the successful completion of your course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the Course in Immunisation Practice in Primary Healthcare (10754NAT) and a HESA accredited Immunisation Certificate.
  • This will include your name, completion date, the name of the qualification, any unit of competency or course achieved and a unique certificate identification number.

Do I need to complete the enrolment online form?

  • Yes, If successful, you will be required on enrolment to submit all personal details again. Information collected on the EOI application will not be transferable.