The Benchmarque Group equip all Course in Wound Closure students with a Limbs and Things Suture Tutor Plus Hands-on Kit at each face-to-face workshop. The kit contains a range of equipment used to explore different wound closure techniques. This kit is for students to take home to help reinforce knowledge and support transition into practice.
- Each skin pad jig is curved, providing a life-like profile, which cause incisions to ‘gape’, providing a more realistic experience.
- Each skin pad has 3 layers, which provides lifelike tissue response
- Realistic tissue response and soft skin with a similar drag and strength to human skin and is suitable for practicing a variety of suturing techniques
- Allows for repeated practice of techniques.
Each kit contains:
- Skin Pad Jig (MK 3)
- Skin Pad (MK 3)
- A basic knot tying kit
- 1 Pack of Sutures (non-sterile)
- Dissecting forceps
- Needle holder